Designed by Manital and manufactured in Italy, the solid brass Stella handle is one of balanced and discreet design that stands out for its gently curved shape and with no edges.
The Stella handle is an excellent choice for any contemporary home as Manital has been the undisputed leader in the production of luxury handles for almost 30 years.
Available in 1 size and 2 stunning finishes.
- Solid Brass Handle
- Satin Brass Matt and Satin Nickel
- Concealed Fix 50mm Rose Plate
- 130mm Lever Length
- Suitable For Fire Rated Doors
- Suitable For Internal & External Use
- Heavy Duty Stop Plate and Torsion Return Spring
Passage Set (Latch Included):
- This is for all non locking/ non-privacy doors. The set comes with the latch and striker plate so everything you need is in the box, so there is nothing else to order unless you need privacy handles.
Privacy Set (Latch Included)
- This is for all privacy doors such as toilets, bedrooms, studies etc. There is a snib on the handle rose plate which you push to gain privacy. The latch and striker plate is included, so there is nothing additional to order.
Lever Set Only
- The latch and striker are not included in this pack. This is a pair of levers only. Used over mortice locks or existing European latches.
For any assistance with ordering please contact us:
(08) 9319 8353
For passage installation instructions click HERE.
For privacy installation instructions click HERE.
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.