The Futura range is constructed from solid aluminium and fitted to your door using a rapid fit installation system, increasing both install speed and overall strength, giving you a positive feel on the door.
The Apollo is an arched handle, suggestive of a popular motif used widely within the Art Deco period.
Rose Diameter: 55mm
Rose Projection: 11mm
Overall Projection: 70mm
Handle Length: 124mm
Handle Width: 24mm
Features & Benefits:
- Back sets are 60mm. Specify if otherwise.
- Rebate kit to suit passage set and privacy sets is 1102A.
- Rebate kit to suit entrance sets is 1146.
- Dummy sets are fixed and include a rear fixing plate for superior finishing & strength.
- Entrance sets include lever set, 1143 Mortice Lock, 7020 Escutcheon and Cylinder of choice
- Micronised finish – your assurance of quality.
- Tie through bolts mean these handles won’t sag over time.
For the Renovators!
- If you are fitting this handle over an existing 54mm hole then you will need to order the adaptor plates which come as a pair. This allows you to cover the existing hole. Click HERE
Passage Set (Latch Included)
- A passage set offers open and close functionality only and is the most common choice. The Zanda passage sets come with the latch and striker plate included, which is the device on the side of the door that keeps it shut. Used on any door that requires no privacy.
Privacy Set (Latch Included)
- A privacy set is used when privacy is required on the inside of that room such as bathrooms and toilets. This range has a snib on the handle to activate the privacy. The Zanda privacy sets come with the latch and striker plate included too.
Dummy Single (Non Handed)
- Typically a dummy is non functioning and used on wardrobes or linen cupboards in order to keep consistency through the house. As they have no mechanical function they do not come with a latch and screw straight onto the door. Sold individually.
- This set allows you to have the same handle on your front door or any door that requires secure locking. The set includes the lever handle set, main mortice lock, cylinder for locking and the escutcheon plates.
- You just need to decide if you want a key to unlock from the outside and turn snib on the inside (Key/Turn) or keyed both sides (Key/Key)
Lever Set Only
- Lever sets do not come with the latch and are typically used with a mortice lock on a front or side door. It's not common to purchase this set as a passage set or an entrance set would typically be chosen.
- A mortice lock is the most common high security lock which you will find on most entrance doors and is included in the entrance set. If it's a new door, however, you can combine a passage set and a slimline deadbolt instead. This provides security but has a more minimalist look. The Slimline deadbolt code is 9060.
Door Handing (if required):
- Some dummy and lever sets require handing because of the design.
- Right Hand - Facing the door and you use your right hand to open the door towards you from left to right.
- Left Hand - Facing the door and you use your left hand to open the door towards you from right to left.
- If you prefer a separate privacy turn below the handle then you can order a passage set + a privacy turn. Search for privacy turns on our website.
If you are at all worried about what to purchase, you can email us directly with your quantities and queries and we can advise. Or call.
08 9319 8353
If you are looking for a new Door Handle you need to start with its function. The Door Handle will be used on an interior or exterior door. It will need a lock or just a privacy latch or none at all. The below is our quick guide to buying door handles from Zanda
What is a Dummy?
- This is a fixed lever that is used with a door catch or door magnets. Typically used on wardrobes or closet doors. You just need to choose if the handle is on the left (Left Hand) of the door or on the right (Right Hand).
What is an Entrance Set?
- Generally used for external doors or high-security situations. They require a key to unlock externally, and an option of a key or turn snib internally. Typically applications are entrance doors, back doors, garage side doors and sheds.
- You can have the same handle on your front door or any door that requires secure locking. The set includes the lever handle set, main mortice lock, cylinder for locking and the escutcheon plates; The complete set, which is what the numbers represent.
- You just need to decide if you want a key to unlock from the outside and turn snib on the inside (Key/Turn) or keyed both sides (Key/Key). The measurements 60mm or 70mm is in reference to cylinder size. 70mm is usually the choice for most entrance doors as they can be thicker.
What is a Lever Set?
- Lever sets do not come with the latch and are typically used with a mortice lock on a front or side door especially if you already have a working mortice lock. It’s not common to purchase this set as a passage set or an entrance set would typically be chosen.
What is a Passage Set?
- Generally used internally for doors you won’t want to lock. Typical applications are bedrooms, living areas, walk-in robes and laundry. The Zanda passage set comes with the latch included, which is the device on the side of the door that keeps it shut.
What is a Privacy Set?
- Used for internal doors that require locking. They have a snib on the handle or a separate privacy kit below the handle (Astron Range) with an emergency release on the other side. Typical situations are bathrooms, powder rooms, bedrooms and the office. The Zanda privacy sets come with the latch included too.
- passage set or an entrance set would typically be chosen.
What other door locking options are there?
- People are starting to choose a passage set with an accompanying deadbolt positioned above. This gives a more minimalist look. The Zanda slimline deadbolt code is 9060 and can also be chosen with a key or turn snib on the inside.
What is a separate Privacy Kit?
- A separate privacy kit sits below the passage set and is a turn snib with a privacy bolt keeping the door shut. This can be used if you prefer not to have a push snib. With the Astron range, the privacy kit is compulsory as there are no push snib privacy handles due to its solid brass interior.
What is a rose or a longplate?
- A rose is a round or square backplate that fixes to the door. They mainly come in 55mm wide sizes but the triad range has a 65mm backplate to retrofit over existing holes. With the Futura range, you can purchase larger adapter plates if required to cover a large hole.
- A long plate is precisely that. The longplate version of a handle. This also comes in passage, dummy and entrance. The privacy, however, has a privacy turn and comes with a privacy mortice lock.
What if I'm retrofitting over old holes?
- You need to measure the existing hole. If it's a 54mm hole then you will need adapter plates, or to choose a handle with a large rose. If it's a hole smaller then you can choose what you like.
What about sliding doors?
- Sliding doors require flush pulls, cavity sliding pulls and possibly privacy turns for toilets. We have a great range of Zanda sliding hardware.
Contact support if you need any assistance. We are also able to review your floor plans or your lists before you order. Just send them to email@example.com.
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.