Passage: Normal doors that open and close, no locking required.
Privacy: Doors that require locking with a push snib i.e bathrooms and toilets.
Dummy: No mechanical function. Used for linen cupboards and wardrobes.
*Pictures only show the chrome plated set.
Finger clearance: 47.5mm
63mm by 12.5mm - fits over existing holes of 54mm.
Lockwood Velocity® Series 63mm Rose Door Handles offer home owners and builders a contemporary collection of levers on rose for use within a residential environment. Designed in Australia, the Velocity series encompasses the robust design and product quality that has become synonymous with Lockwood. Available with either round or square rose and complemented with nine modern lever designs. The Velocity Series captures the aesthetic tone of the residential market providing style whilst maintaining utilitarian desire.
With a design that transcends the basic functional and aesthetic requirements of residential hardware, the Velocity series sets a new benchmark in ease of installation. The Velocity Series includes passage sets for connecting doors, privacy sets for bathroom and toilet doors and dummy half sets for use on cupboard and wardrobe doors where a consistent styling is desired.
Velocity levers styles are common to the Lockwood Nexion and Lockwood Palladium ranges, facilitating a uniform design aesthetic throughout the home. It is also the perfect complement to the uncompromising Paradigm 005 deadbolt.
Features of the Velocity Series Door Furniture
- All fixings are concealed beneath a removable rose trim providing a crisp and clean presentation desired by the discerning home owner
- A simple twist and tighten fixing method and lever set pre-assembly allows for super easy and super fast installation
- Available in a choice of square or round rose, nine lever designs and two finishes
- Designed in Australia for the specific needs of the Australian market
Super Fast Installation
Through the simple twist and tighten fixing action the Velocity Series turns the rhetoric of ease of installation into reality.
The frustration of fiddling with small parts or misplacing them during installation is a thing of the past as Velocity lever sets are supplied pre-assembled so there are no loose screws or spindles.
Screws align through the rose removing the need to locate them blind through the door. A twist and a quick tighten of screws and the levers are installed.
All Velocity levers and roses are made from solid zinc die-cast.
Passage sets are available both with and without a 60mm backset tubular latch.
Privacy sets are supplied with a 60mm backset privacy latch which includes an activating pin for the inside of the door and an external emergency release function. The latch is automatically released when the internal handle is operated and is easily adapted for both open in and open out applications.
All latches are supplied with industry standard "D" strikes.
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.