Gainsborough door hardware has a dispatch time frame of 2-3 weeks from your order.
The Gainsborough Freestyle Electronic Trilock combines Gainsborough's signature style with the latest technology.
Whether it's checking if you've locked the home, or if your family has arrived home, this smart lock gives you unparalleled convenience, peace of mind and freedom to move.
The Gainsborough Freestyle Electronic Trilock™ features a stylish slide cover to conceal the PIN code keypad. This acts as both a deterrent to would-be intruders by removing the temptation to try to enter random PIN codes in an attempt to gain access, as well as creating a refined contemporary door lever plate profile which leaves an impression of exceptional style and quality.
A discreet indicator light signals various function activations by using specific colour tones. These can be activated by lifting the slide cover to power up the hidden keypad, or simply by using the online Gainsborough Freestyle™ app via your smart phone. The minimalist stylish design continues to the back of the lock by integrating the battery cover into the seamless design, whilst revealing only the low-profile key cylinder and privacy button.
The Gainsborough Freestyle Electronic Trilock™ is available in two on-trend finishes; brushed satin chrome, and matt black which are certain to complement most interior decors.
Enjoy Trilock's 3-in-1 functionality, now with Bluetooth smart technology. Works with Amazon Alexa and Hey Google.
- Encrypted connection for advanced security
- Remote access. Lock, deadlock or unlock your door using the Gainsborough Freestyle app on your mobile device when used with Gainsborough Freestyle Wi-Fi Bridge sold separately HERE.
- 3-in-1 function; passage, privacy and deadlock
- Keyless entry via keypad or app
- Monitor your lock status
- Battery operated using x4 AA alkaline batteries for up to 12 months of normal use
- Assign, invite and schedule up to 20 users
- Emergency override keys included.
- Back set: 60mm
- Cross Bore: 2 x 54mm
- Cylinder Profile: GR9
- Lever Length: 118mm
- Adjustable Back set: false
- Bolt Function: Latch
- Door Compatibility: Hinged
- Required Door Thickness: 35-45mm
- 5 Year Tarnish Warranty, 10 Year Mechanical Warranty, 2 Year Electrical Warranty
If you are at all worried about what to purchase, you can email us directly with your quantities and queries and we can advise. Or call.
08 9319 8353
For installation instructions click HERE.
For installation template click HERE.
For programming guide click HERE.
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.