PUSH TO LOCK. STAINLESS STEEL CHAIN.
Chain type operator provides CYL4® locking for awning windows. Suitable for aluminium or timber awning windows with butt or hook hinges or non friction stays.
Features of the CYL4® Push to Lock Chainwinder
- CYL4® One Key Security - Can be matched to most door locks for one key convenience
- Suits aluminium or timber awning windows with butt or hook hinges, or non friction stays
- Smooth operation
- Through flyscreen operation
- Push button to lock, key to unlock
- Less than 1 mm between locking points
- Maximum opening 300 mm, 19 handle turns to fully open
- Can be wound closed when locked
- Retrofits existing MK7 and MK8 Whitco chainwinder models
- Foldable knob in handle reduces width preventing damage and interference with blinds
- Zinc diecast body and mechanism, Passivated Zinc steel base plate and Passivated Zinc steel chain
- Corrosion resistant version available with stainless steel chain and stainless steel base plate
- Retail pack has printed instructions on sealed poly bag, opening restriction clip, standard and one-way fixing screws and sash security fixing brackets
- Exceeds the requirements of Australian window lock standard AS4145.3 - 2001 level DW2SW2K1
- The chain can be restricted to either 100mm or 150mm opening length via fitment of a restrictor clip to the chain. The fitment of the restrictor clip assists the window to comply with Building Code Australia requirements D2.24 Protection of Operable Windows
- Available in retail and trade packs
CYL4 One Key Security
Use one key for all door and window locks. It’s that easy!
ASSA ABLOY’s patented CYL4® technology allows door and window locks to be keyed alike and operated by just one C4 door key.
Entrance doors, laundry doors, patio doors, patio bolts, window locks, screen doors and even padlocks for sheds and gates will all work with one key, providing customers with a convenient home locking solution.
CYL4® is a patented innovation that allows ASSA ABLOY window locks and patio bolts to be keyed to door locks that use the most common key type (C4), thus providing customers with the added convenience of having to use only one key around the home.
|The ASSA ABLOY Key Gauge, provided in the CYL4® Keying Kit, allows fast and accurate determination of the key code.|
|The patented CYL4® cylinder has been designed to retain its wafers when the key is removed. This makes re-keying the CYL4™ cylinder quick and easy for retailers and locksmiths alike.|
|There are 10 CYL4® wafers numbered 0-9, that cover the 10 depths of a C4 key. Six wafers are arranged in pairs to match the first 3 cuts of the customer’s key.|
|Using the CYL4® Keying Kit, you can re-key any ASSA ABLOY CYL4® window lock or patio bolt to the customer’s C4 key in just a few minutes. EASY!|
Most Australian door locks are operated by a C4 key. Traditional window locks are incompatible with a C4 key. Therefore home owners are required to carry at least one key for their door locks, and a different key (or keys) for their window locks.
The introduction of ASSA ABLOY’s unique CYL4® technology has revolutionised home locking security. Our new high security window lock and patio bolt ranges incorporate the patented CYL4® cylinder which is quickly and easily keyed alike to your customer’s 5 pin C4 door key.
Window size guidelines
Maximum weight of sash 15 kg with 300 mm opening. Contact customer service for more information.
Recommended maximum sash width of 900mm to ensure adequate weather sealing of the window system.
Minimal effect to full exposure to 96 hours Neutral Salt Spray mounted on powder coated Aluminium sill section.
- CYL4® cylinder - Can be Keyed Alike to all door locks that use a 5 pin key with a C4 profile, and to CYL4® window locks
- Two Whitco keys included
For fixing to
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.