Gainsborough door hardware has a dispatch time frame of 2-3 weeks from your order.
The Trilock Omni Back To Back makes a statement entrance on large format doors.
This pull handle range makes a statement entrance on both large and small format doors with its style & elegance, combined with the trusted Trilock 3-in-1 technology.
Featuring a 600m pull handle with a cleverly concealed lever on the exterior, the Trilock Omni Back To Back is the perfect solution for a minimalist lock.
Available in double cylinder and dummy trim / single cylinder options.
- Trilock Omni features a 600mm pull handle and world renowned 3 in 1 operation - deadbolt, lockset and passage functions all in the one lock.
- The external lever is cleverly positioned behind the pull handle for added aesthetics.
- The internal side of the lock features a stylish flat plate Trilock Eclipse.
- Quality 316 grade stainless steel construction.
- Double Cylinder - Key operated deadbolt from either side.
- Matching passage and privacy internal lever sets are also available.
- 3 in 1 locking: Deadbolt, privacy and passage functions combined into one lockset.
- Single Cylinder - Deadbolt operated by turn-button from inside or key from outside. Suits left or right-handed doors. Lock body can be easily re-handed at point of installation to ensure turn-button is on the inside. Deadbolt operated by turn-button from inside or key from outside.
- Cross Bore: 60mm
- Back Set: 60mm
- Deadbolt Throw Length: 20mm
- Cylinder Profile: GR9
- Lever Length: 600mm
- Adjustable Back set: false
- Door Compatibility: Hinged
- Required Door Thickness: 35-45mm
- 5 Year Tarnish Warranty,10 Year Mechanical Warranty, 0 Year Electrical Warranty
If you are at all worried about what to purchase, you can email us directly with your quantities and queries and we can advise. Or call.
08 9319 8353
For double cylinder installation instructions click HERE.
For single cylinder installation instructions click HERE.
For double cylinder installation template click HERE.
For single cylinder installation template click HERE.
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.