Designed in Australia, the Paradigm 005 Deadbolt range represents the pinnacle in deadbolt security products.
Incorporating innovative safety features including Safety Release™, LockAlert® and DualSelect®, the Paradigm range is ideal for residential and architectural applications.
- Multi-mode slimline deadbolt providing safety, security and convenience
- Simple to install
- Advanced safety and features
- High security cut resistant stainless steel bolt
- Available in round design
- Box strike with concealed crossgrain doorframe strengthening screw
- Meets highest security and durability requirements in AS4145.2 - 2008 Locksets
- Adjustable 60mm - 70mm backset
- Fits standard door preparation - 54mm diameter crossbore hole
- 32-48mm door thickness
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks
The Paradigm 005 Deadbolt has been designed to achieve the highest possible Australian Standard door lock security rating via the Counterbalance Bolt, which proportionally distributes the load between the door and door frame.
DualSelect Introduces two stage external locking - safety mode and secure mode.
By rotating the key 90˚ the bolt can be thrown achieving external security whilst the internal turn knob is free to exit (Safety Mode).
By rotating the key a further 45˚ to the second click, the bolt will now be secure on both sides of the door (Secure Mode).
SafetyRelease automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry. This minimises the risk of being locked inside in the case of an emergency.
The Paradigm 005 Deadbolt incorporates Lockwood's patented LockAlert status indicator that shows the lockset mode at a glance. The lockset can operate in three modes: Secure Mode, Safety Mode and Passage Mode.
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.