Produced from Premium Grade 316 Stainless Steel, dormakaba’s Coastal Lever Set Range offers a premium selection of door hardware that is backed by Dorma’s warranty.
The natural choice for architects, builders or home owners. Suitable for residential or commercial applications without compromising functionality or style. Featuring a stylish round rose with concealed fittings. Coastal leversets are 4-hour fire rated.
- 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- 4 Hour Fire Rated
- Green Star Rated "A" Level GECA certification
- High Durability with Concealed Fixings
STAINLESS STEEL CARE AND MAINTENANCE
CARE - Stainless steel is made stainless by the addition of chromate and nickel, but it is not until we add molybdenum that we get 316 grade stainless steel. Molybdenum increases resistance to both local (pitting, crevice corrosion, etc) and general corrosion. Moisture borne salts, oils from our hands, dust and other contaminates concentrate and crystallise on the surface of the metal which will corrode and pit 304 grade stainless steel. In some environments 316 stainless steel can tea-stain which is a brown, rust like colour on the surface of the product. It is important to regularly clean your handles to remove contaminants on the surface.
CLEANING - For general cleaning, regularly remove dust and dirt with a soft cloth. For persistent marks use a soft damp cloth with a touch of water only and wipe in the direction of the grain to prevent any cross scratching. Do not apply household cleaners or bleaches and avoid hard rubbing and scrubbing.
MAINTENANCE - For surface rejuvenation a stainless steel polish can be used to remove tea-staining with a soft, nonabrasive cloth. Remove the handle or protect the door as build up on the handle can stain or mark some surfaces.
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.