Lockwood’s 100 Series architectural door hinges are suitable for both interior and exterior Industrial Commercial applications. In this article find out everything you need to know about the 100 Series architectural door hinges.
Lockwood has a well-established reputation for designing and manufacturing high quality products suitable for residential housing, commercial building and industrial applications. We have an extensive distribution and after-sales support network and offer a 25-year mechanical warranty on all our products.
Learn more about the features and benefits of the 100 Series architectural heavy duty door hinges below.
The 100 Series architectural door hinges are designed for use where high grade architectural quality hinges are required on hanging doors. They are suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
Our heavy duty door hinges are suitable for use on aluminium or steel glazed doors and solid core timber doors. Many products in our door hinge Australia range can also be used on fire doors - our stainless steel and steel heavy duty door hinges have a fire rating that complies with the Australian Standards AS1905 Part 1 - 1997 Fire Resistant Doorsets.
Download our General Hardware pdf for detailed information on heavy duty door hinge technical specifications.
It is important to note that the Adjusted Door Weight needs to be calculated prior to selecting a door hinge. Use our Hinge Adjusted Weight Calculator to find the most appropriate door hinge solution for your application.
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.