Retrofits over a Gainsborough Tri Lock.
It’s not often that you find something that truly has it all. Which is what gives the new Delf Linear Secure range the edge. Offering top exterior security in one easy-to-install mechanism, this innovative product combines all the functions of a front door lock in one latch hole, including exterior security lock, passage set and deadlock innovation, and Tesa TE2 (equivalent to GR9) keyway. Superbly styled in a Contemporary or Classic edition, in a range of quality finishes and offering a selection of matching internal levers styled for a pleasingly consistent look, this is today’s ultimate answer to Lock up and Go.
- Retrofits Gainsborough Trilock
- Takes new style Gainsborough Trilock cylinder
- Panic-release Design A push-button, "panic release" lock-set on the interior allows for instant exit by simply engaging and rotating the lever
- Press button lock - Make a Keyless Exit Easily Secure the door with just the press of a button on your way out.
- Versatile installation to fit right or left doors The levers are versatile for use on right or left doors, and can be fitted for purpose on installation as appropriate to requirements.
- Doubles up as a passage set! The Secure operates as a passage set when unlocked and unsnibbed - how you use it is up to you!
- Standard Lock-hole size allows you to make use of existing holes There's no need to adjust the hole size in most cases. The Secure is conveniently sized to replace previous standard 54mm key-locks
- Double throw bolt
- Supplied with cylinder
- The deadbolt on the Secure has an additional 20mm throw, ensuring extra security and peace of mind.
- Delf 7-year quality Guarantee Warranty Like all of Delf's products, we back the quality of our Secure range with a 7 year Quality Guarantee.
- DT range available in Satin chrome, Bright Chrome and Matt black
- DM range available in Satin Chrome and Bright Chrome
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.