Heavy Duty. Stainless Steel.
60-70mm Back Set.
The Carbine commercial grade of Advanced Locking Bolt (ALB) surface mounted deadbolts provides installers and users the strength, versatility, and various finishes to suit both function and style. Superior bolt mechanism and tested to ANSI Grade 2.
- Concealed fixing on double cylinder version
- Removable brass 6 pin PD style cylinder (keyed to a 5 pin key)
- Suits Keyline LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
- Special model available with a 5 pin TES5 keyway cylinder (compatible with Gainsborough keys)
- Fully rekeyable to either simple keying alike or master keying
- Able to accept a wide range of restricted barrels
- Can be purchased with the option of less cylinder housing making it attractive to users of ultra high security systems such as EVVA, DC1 etc
- Has a rose diameter of 65mm without the rosette or 70mm with the rosette supplied
- Made to fit doors with a thickness between 35mm - 45mm
- For thicker doors 45mm-53mm the 2 spacer rings can be removed
- Supplied with two spacing rings per lock to accommodate thinner doors
- Can be purchased with a either a 60mm or an adjustable 60-70mm backset
- Available in stainless steel, chrome plate, polished brass and antique bronze