- Ergonomic Design for user comfort.
- Manufactured and designed in the heart of Italy
- 20-year warranty on mechanism and finish your peace of mind.
- Anti-Germ functionality – unlimited antibacterial protection
- Through Door Bolts and Grub Screws for an extremely secure fit.
- 54mm rose size
- Available in Vintage Pewter and Rustic Brass finishes
The Winchester range has a solid brass interior for superior quality. A range that has the feel and weight of luxury.
- A passage set offers open and close functionality only and is the most common choice. The Zanda passage sets come with the latch included, which is the device on the side of the door that keeps it shut. Used on any door that requires no privacy.
- A privacy set is used when privacy is required on the inside of that room such as bathrooms and toilets. The Winchester range, due to its solid brass interior, has a separate privacy turn snib kit of matching colour. This sits below the handle. The Zanda privacy handles come with the latch and privacy bolt included.
- If you are choosing a Longplate version then a privacy mortice lock is required.
- Typically a dummy is non functioning and used on wardrobes or linen cupboards in order to keep consistency through the house. As they have no mechanical function they do not come with a latch and screw straight onto the door.
- This set allows you to have the same handle on your front door or any door that requires secure locking. The set includes the lever handle set, main mortice lock, cylinder for locking and the escutcheon plates; The complete set, which is what the numbers represent.
- You just need to decide if you want a key to unlock from the outside and turn snib on the inside (Key/Turn) or keyed both sides (Key/Key). The measurements 60mm or 70mm is in reference to cylinder size. 70mm is usually the choice for most entrance doors as they can be thicker.
- Lever sets do not come with the latch and are typically used with a mortice lock on a front or side door. It's not common to purchase this set as a passage set or an entrance set would typically be chosen.
- If E85 is mentioned with a long plate then this is a handle with a euro cylinder punch to be used in conjunction with a mortice lock.
Door Handing (if required):
- Some dummy and lever sets require handing because of the design.
- Right Hand - Facing the door and you use your right hand to open the door towards you from left to right.
- Left Hand - Facing the door and you use your left hand to open the door towards you from right to left.
- If you are purchasing 5+ Winchester handle sets we can offer a discount. Please email contact our store for a special discount code.
If you are at all worried about what to purchase, you can email us directly with your quantities and we can advise: