Gainsborough door hardware has a dispatch time frame of 2-3 weeks from your order.
The Avant series represents Gainsborough's premium offering. The series showcases the perfect finishing touch with extensive on-trend finishes and leading edge styles to ensure the range perfectly suits a variety of interior designs.
A stylised lever with a modern, front profile taper, the Avant Sierra lever have a wide top surface that reflects the premium finish while feeling comfortable to use. Installation is simple with everything you need in the box.
It also includes the time saving technology of Gainsborough's award winning Quickfix™ system. The new QuickFix™ technology makes fixing door hardware a simple process of positioning, twisting and securing hardware onto the door.
Once the latch and strike have been installed, simply position both roses on either side of the door, twist the hardware to lock into position and tighten the screws to secure in place. For additional security to prevent door hardware movement, optional anti-rotation screws can also be fixed.
Dummy Single (No Latch)
|Dummy single (No latch). Comes as a single handle.|
|Used for wardrobe, closet and pantry doors.|
Lever Set Only (No Latch)
|Lever Set Only (No latch). Comes as a pair.|
|Use with existing latches or mortice locks.|
|Used with mortice locks for entrance door/ side door locking.|
Passage Set (Latch Included)
|For normal doors that require no privacy or locking. Comes as a pair.|
|Latch Included, same finish.|
|Spindle and screws included.|
|If you are using existing latches choose the Lever Set Only option.|
Privacy Set (Latch Included)
|Locking with a turn snib on the inside for rooms such as bathrooms and bedrooms|
|Spindle and screws included.|
- Simple to install, with all fixings included.
- Lever and 64mm rose constructed of high purity zinc alloy.
- Rose and lever made of high purity zinc alloy
- Latches in matching finish
- Backset: 60mm
- Cross Bore: 54mm (Privacy, Lever set + Passage only)
- Edge Bore: 25mm (Privacy, Lever set + Passage only)
- Lever Length: 126mm
- Adjustable Backset: No
- Door Compatibility: Hinged
- Required Door Thickness: 30-42mm (Dummy Single, Lever set + Passage)
- Required Door Thickness: 30-50mm (Privacy only)
- Bright Chrome, Brushed Satin Chrome, Matt Black: 5 year tarnish warranty + 15 year mechanical warranty
- Satin Graphite and Satin Brass: 2 year tarnish warranty + 15 year mechanical warranty
If you are at all worried about what to purchase, you can email us directly with your quantities and queries and we can advise. Or call.
08 9319 8353
For passage and privacy installation instructions click HERE.
Super Quick Delivery
Entry Point Distribution is committed to a quick turnaround of your order so that your renovation, building or small project does not get delayed.
We achieve this through a combination of same day dispatch or delivery direct from our suppliers to you, however, you need to choose the Express $19.99 Deliver Option 2-5 Business Day Option.
If we, or our suppliers, have no stock of the product/s you have selected, we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive the stock. Otherwise, we can refund straight back if the time frame does not suit.
$9.99 Standard Slow Courier Delivery = 5-10 Business Days From Order
- Authority To Leave
- Under $500 orders (due to weight) can use this option if preferred.
$19.99 Express Courier Delivery (recommended) = 2-5 Business Days From Order
- Star Track Express or Direct From Supplier.
- This is chosen automatically for all orders over $500 (due to weight)
Dispatch & Delivery:
Dispatch is when the order leaves our warehouse on its way to you. The process is:
- When you make an order, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once your item is ready, you will then receive an email and text with a tracking number.
- When the courier is out for delivery, you will receive a text and email.
Dispatch Time Frame:
The dispatch time frame is the amount of time it can take to receive any products that we may not have in stock from our suppliers before packing and sending them to you.
As a distribution company, our warehouse tries to only stock the in trend, popular items as opposed to all 70,000 items. Therefore, there may be extended handling times. We have tried our best to incorporate these days into the shipping times, however, if there are longer than expected lead times, we will contact you immediately.
Below are the usual dispatch time frames:
1-2 Business Days:
4-6 Business Days:
If you are ordering products from the below suppliers, we would recommend choosing Express Shipping. This means that your order will be dispatched using the fastest courier as soon as we receive the items. If we have all your items in stock your order will shipped within 24hours.
- ASSA ABLOY (Lockwood, Whitco, Yale etc)
- Superior Brass (Austyle, Builders Choice).
- We do now offer international shipping, rates are calculated based on weight and you can choose either standard or express.
What Could Affect The Dispatch Time Frame?
Entry Point understands delivery delays of any length to your renovation, building or restoration project can be frustrating. This is why we aim for a 3-4 business day turnaround on orders. However, due to certain factors out of our control. We need to make you aware of several elements that may affect delivery time frames:
- Due to high demand, some products are out of stock at the moment. Whenever possible, we update this information in-store and on the website. If the item you have selected is out of stock, we will notify you and advise you of the expected time frame.
- We can then either take a Pre-order for the next release, offer you an available alternative, or issue you a refund or credit.
- Items on back order will be dispatched to you directly when stock becomes available.
- Ordering from multiple suppliers or special order items such as Keyed-Alike, powder coating, or made-to-measure may take longer than usual.
If you would like to pick up from the store at 3 McKimmie Road, Palmyra WA 6157 you can either select ‘Pick Up’ through the online store or phone and order.
We are open 7.30-pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturday.